Good Sleep Bedding crafts our luxurious bedding with easy care in mind. Our pure,100% sheets are supremely comfortable, fade-resistant, and designed to get softer with every wash.
To launder your sheets, use a regular wash cycle and tumble dry low. Remove your sheets from the dryer right after the cycle ends to keep wrinkles at bay.
To launder our 100% Egyptian cotton duvet covers wash warm on the gentle cycle and tumble dry low. Warm iron, if required.
Check detailed care instructions on individual product pages.
More tips on care:
- Iron on the warm setting for that brand-new look and feeling
- Use only non-chlorine bleach
- Use mild Fabric Softeners
- Sheets from the Dryer can be directly used
- Wash separately from towels and jeans, which can cause snags and pilling
- Rotate sets to extend the life of your linens
- Store your fitted sheet and pillowcases inside the flat sheet
- Line your linen cabinet with acid-free paper
- Avoid storing in plastic containers